- Are you uncertain of where or how to start your private practice?
- Do you want individualized help from another professional who understands mental health ethics?
In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, I will provide individual consultation to help you understand current office procedures, policies, and marketing ideas to help you develop a plan that is right for you and your mental health practice.
While consultation is tailored to each professional and their practice, this may include:
- Process of Opening a Practice - Learn the steps to take to open your office
- Business Applications - Become aware of up-to-date online business applications for your private practice
- Electronic Health Records - Learn electronic health record options you can use and remain HIPAA compliant
- Ethical & Professional Marketing - Learn the appropriate marketing to attract clients, yet remain ethical and professional
- Internet Resources - Understand the available and current internet resources
- Internet Marketing - Understand and create professional and ethical advertising online
- Networking - Learn about current information regarding professional networking sites
- Website - Determine where to begin and how to create a website that is low-maintenance for your practice
- Keywords - Understand and develop a relevant list of professional keywords for your website and practice
- Advertisements - Create ethical internet advertisements for your particular website and attract the right clients
- Analysis - Understand, develop, and maintain an analysis of your website and advertisements
- Basic procedures on daily business management
- Basic procedures on monthly maintenance
Business consultation is for professionals like you who are trying to establish a private practice in mental health and need to attract new clients. This includes:
- Post-Doctoral Fellow
- Licensed Social Workers
- Mental Health Professionals
- Other Healing/Helping Professionals
- Early Career Psychologists
- Licensed Psychologists
- Psychological Assistants
- Registered Psychologists
- Marriage & Family Therapist (MFT)
For more information, call 619-630-7793 or request an appointment for consultation.
Dr. Hilber is not an IT or law professional. Dr. Hilber has planned & created her professional practices, Hilber Psychological Services & San Diego Center for Neurofeedback, by understanding, developing, and maintaining the above business and marketing ideas.